• The one major update in the Note 6 pro is the dual front camera for portrait selfie. It has four cameras ; two in front and two at the back.
• It includes all the sensors and face lock features.
• It is backed up by a Non- removable Li – PO 4000 mAH battery.
• It has 3 variants – 64 GB , 4/6 GB or 32 GB , 3 GB RAM.
• It supports all 2G , 3G and 4G network.
Info in detail’s :
• It has 4 cameras , front camera is 2MP + 20MP , where 20MP is a primary sensor and 2MP is a secondary sensor , coupled with a 4 in 1 super pixel.
• The primary camera or the back camera has 5MP + 12 MP with dual LED flash with 1.4 micrometer pixel size , where 12 MP is primary sensor and 5MP is a secondary sensor with dual pixel autofocus and Al dynamic mode.
• It has portrait selfie function and the Al portrait 2.0
• Basically , the camera of the Note 6 pro gets red and green light almost all the time.
• It has a brighter and bigger display I.e., the screen of Note 6 Pro is the polished version of Note 5 Pro.
• It is the first note phone series from Xioami with notch display and a sports narrower bezels. There is an option to hide the notch by changing the display setting because everyone does not like notch on their phone.
• The battery back up is improved in Note 6 Pro and the battery back up is more good as compared to Note 5 Pro. It has a 4000 mAH battery and it can also go on a day without a single charge if you are not too much addicted to your phone or social media or playing games or watching movies.
• GBt has its resolution of full HD display +. 2280×1080 and display size is 6.26“
• It has RAM : 3/4/6 GB and internal storage : 32/64 GB.
• The price of this Note 6 Pro is affordable , you can easily buy it. In India , the price of Note 6 Pro is about ₹15000 to ₹17000 for base model.
• In India, it is available in some colours like black , red , rose gold and blue.
• Capable cameras or good set of cameras
• Fast processor
• Improved display quality
• Advanced software
• Only one storage variant
• Dim or dull design